Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Our New House!


We signed the papers this morning, and we are finally homeowners, once again! After two years in Germany, living in government housing and a year living in a rental house in Texas, we are thrilled to have a home of our own again. My husband made a trip to North Carolina a couple of months ago and picked out this house for our family. I saw it, in person, for the first time today. I have to say, he did a great job! Thanks honey, you are amazing... and so is our new house!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    Sarah H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you all made it safe and sound!! Miss you too !!
    House will become your family home soon>> Don't over work unloading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our household goods will be delivered on Friday. I don't even want to think about unpacking yet!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I look forward to reading what you have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...