Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fascinating Find - No Bake Chocolate PB Bars


I saw this recipe a couple of months ago on Talking Dollars and Cents. When I was making these delicious treats, I was thinking that they were going to be like granola bars. Boy was I wrong! These are definitely dessert. They were simple to make, and everyone loved them. Plus, the kids were especially pleased to be served a dessert instead of a granola bar.

Be sure to check out Kathryn and Alexandra’s blog where you will find lots of great recipes, menu planning ideas, and coupon tips and hints. Thank you Alexandra for sharing such a decadent dessert recipe!

2 comments:

  1. These look delicious. Can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad your family enjoyed the No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars. It is one of my favorite desserts. Have a great week and I will be back to try some of your wonderful recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I look forward to reading what you have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...