Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Veggie Bake


My refrigerator is not operating corrrectly. I have been shopping for a new one, but our snowy weather has kept me from finalizing my purchase. In the mean time, we are doing our best to eat up what is in the fridge and freezer. Last night we had this Veggie Bake. It is a great cold weather, comfort food recipe. 

Hopefully, we are able to keep most of our food from going to waste in the transfer from the old refrigerator to the new one. In the mean time, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the old one will hold out until I can have a new one delivered.

Veggie Bake

16oz. pkg. frozen vegetable mix, steamed (we like broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot mix)
4 oz. cream cheese
½ cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
Salt and pepper to taste
15 crushed crackers 

Stir together steamed veggies, cream cheese, and half of the parmesan cheese. Spread mixture into an 8x8 pan. Salt and pepper to taste. Top with crushed crackers and remaining parmesan cheese. Bake at 350ยบ for 30-35 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I look forward to reading what you have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...